Klevagym Percussion Massage Therapy Gun
The Klevagym massage therapy gun has been specifically designed to treat muscle conditions and help you recover quickly after a workout. With 7 different heads, low noise motor and unique patented grip design it outperforms other massage guns.
- Suitable for beginners and professionals
- Ultra-Light 1 KG Weight and balanced design to treat any part of the body
- Ultra Quiet Brushless motor technology
- Up to 8 Hours Battery life powered by long-life lithium-ion batteries
- 7 Detachable Heads customised for different parts of the body
- Unique ergonomic grip design to ensure the pressure to muscles
- Free Next Day Delivery within UK Mainland
- Full 2 years peace of mind warranty
- Free robust zip carry case included worth £29.99
- Easy 3 step motor for simplified use
- Free muscle programme guide included
- Free EU Travel Adapter Included worth £9.99
- Full UK Support
The Klevagym massage therapy gun is designed for everybody to use. You can use it to help with muscle aches and pains. It also can be used before and after your work out to help with muscle warming and muscle aches to help with recovery.
You can use muscle therapy gun for other health conditions like arthritis and generally improve blood circulation. We always recommend you to consult a medical professional before using the massage gun.
Common uses of the Massage Therapy Gun
- Before exercise to help with muscle warming
- After exercise to help aid with muscle aches and pains
- Shoulder Pain
- Upper Back Aches or Pain
- Mid Back Aches or Pain
- Lower Back Aches or Pain
- Buttocks Aches or Pain
- Thighs Aches or Pain
- Calves Aches or Pain
- Fore Arms or Upper Arms Ache or Pain
- Feet Aches or Pain
- Chest Muscle Aches or Pain
- Abdomen Aches or Pain
- Hands Aches or Pain
BEAT THAT NECK WITH A TECH!!!
If you’re an office person, you probably spend much of the day sitting at a desk. This puts you at increased risk for spending prolonged time in poor posture, which...
DURING THE CORONAVIRUS LOCKDOWN FOR HOMEBOUND YOGI
Many shuttered studios, including YogaWorks and CorePower Yoga, are offering free online classes. San Francisco-based yoga instructor Sarah Ezrin is a fan of Glo, an app that offers over 4,000...